TKWs OATH: Institute of Banking & Finance is committed to personal attention and quality education. We shall not enrol more than 60 undergraduate and 60 graduate students in any year.
The admission process for Diploma in Banking & Finance as well as PG Diploma in Banking & Finance is explained below
1. Collect Prospectus & Application Form
- The students can request the prospectus by courier by writing to Institute of Banking & Finance, R-551, Shankar Road, New Rajender Nagar, New Delhi 110060 specifying their Name, Address and Phone number along with a draft of Rs 500/-
- The students can also download prospectus and online application form and pay Rs 500/- at the time of Application.
2. Submit the Application Form
- The students should fill the application form with all necessary details including marks obtained and experience if any.
- The student must include a proper brief explaining his objectives form the course which plays an important role in student selection.
- The application form can be submitted at the desired campus or at IBFs Centralized Admissions Office.
3. Include the necessary enclosures
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
- Self Attested Mark sheets of Qualifying Exams
- Identity & Date of Birth Proof
- Experience Letter (If Applicable)
- Undertaking (In case of provisional admission)
4. Appear for Written Test & Personal Interview at IBFs campus or Interview Center.
5. Deposit Rs 2500/- Registration Fee within 12 days of getting the selection letter or before the last date of registration (whichever is earlier).
6. Pay Admission Fee before last date of admission or 3 days before the batch start (whichever is earlier).
7. A late fee fine of Rs 500/- will be levied on payment of admission fee after the last date in special cases.Apply Now