TKWs Oath: Institute of banking & Finance is committed to personal attention and quality education. We shall not enroll more than 60 undergraduate and 60 graduates in a year.
The admission process for Advanced Diploma in Banking & Finance as well as Post Graduation Diploma in Banking & Finance is explained below:
1. Collect Free Prospectus
- The student can download the prospectus through our website or can directly walk-in to the institute to collect the Prospectus and free Counselling Session from our experts.
- Interested student can get registered online or by visiting our campus. There is a fee of Rs. 750/- for registration.
3. Banking Aptitude Test (BAT)
- All registered students will need to give Banking Aptitude Test. The test is conducted online. Test contains Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Language and General Awareness sections.
- Study material for preparation will be provided to the registered student in advance.
4. Appear for Personal Interview session at the Campus
- Student having the acceptable percentile in CAT/MAT/BAT examination are eligible for Group Discussion / Personal Interview round.
- Date & Details for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round shall be communicated by the Team IBF.
- After clearing both the rounds, the student is considered to be eligible for getting admission in TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance.