Vocational Education is a trend across the globe and many Students are opting for professional courses over formal Degrees. This Diploma gives them a perfect bridge to prepare for a Professional Career in banking and financial services.
With a major part of Delhi University’s B.Com embedded in our Curriculum, the student studies one of the best known Syllabuses in the country. With visiting faculty from regular Delhi University Colleges, it is same as pursuing a regular B.Com Degree from Delhi University along with Advanced Diploma in Banking & Finance.
A candidate must satisfy following eligibility criteria,
- 10+2 or HSC in Science / Commerce / Humanities from a recognised board
- Minimum 50% marks in best 4 subjects including English
- Valid score in TKWs BAT / UGAT / SAT
Shortlisted students have to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview before final selection.
At the end of this semester students should be able to prepare and present a customised wealth management plan for a high net worth customer
- Banking Laws & Regulations
- Forex & Treasury Management
- Financial Management
- Priniples of MArketing
- Corporate Restructuring
- Financial Advisory
- Project Submission/Economic Times
- Professional Banking Communication
- Advertising & PErsonal Selling (Crash Course)